The Alexandria Justice Information System (AJIS) combines information from the Police Department, Sheriff's Office, Commonwealth's Attorney, Circuit Court Judges, Clerk of Circuit Court, Probation and Parole Office, Office of the Public Defender, Magistrates, and Court Service Unit into a single, seamless, web-based application that is used by approximately 500 agency employees.
Un-paid subscribers have access to AJIS case history only. Paid subscribers have access to AJIS case history and images as well as access to the State Records Management System (RMS), which contains land records (deeds).
- Case Information * (does not include document images)
- Immediate online access
- Requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Case Information * (includes document images since June 2003)
- Land Records (Deeds) with images, since Jan. 2, 1970
- $500 per year or $50 per month
- Requires completed application, photo ID, and business license
Pursuant to VA Code Section 17.1-293, information such as original signature, social security number, date of birth identified with a particular person, maiden name of a person's parent, financial account number and the name and age of a minor child will be redacted from all AJIS images.
Please see our Subscriber Agreement, Disclaimer, and System Requirements
New Subscriber Registration
|Existing Subscriber Login
* Case Information Includes :
- Civil Cases since Jan. 1, 1983
- Marriage Licenses since July 1, 1983
- Trade Names since July 1, 1985
- Financing Statements since July 1, 1985
- Search Warrants since July 1, 1985
- Fiduciary Cases since July 1, 1986
- Judgements since July 1, 1986
- Criminal Cases since July 1, 1987
- Name Changes since July 1, 1984
Other court links